I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone please demote mboyles! agree and post on here if you agree

3 posters

Go down

Someone please demote mboyles! agree and post on here if you agree Empty Someone please demote mboyles! agree and post on here if you agree

Post  lizzardz Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Ok well first of all mboyles today went in our territory in god mode and i know that godmode is aloowed but he tps to us and we wnat to kill him since it is in our territory and he just keeps on saying Its allowed yes I know that but he can't just go in godmode in our territory he needs to be off godmode if he is in someone's territory I have heard many complaints against mboyles already and I don't know how I got demoted if he can do that kind of stuff please someone take action on this I have already had a lot of video's of him doing abusive things please someone take action on him cause if someone doesn't then there is no reason on too demote me. - Lizzardz
lizzardz
lizzardz

Back to top Go down

Someone please demote mboyles! agree and post on here if you agree Empty mboyles

Post  mboyles Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:13 pm

sorry guys you know i don't like cussing so plz excuse me. Lizzards is just being a little bitch because me and sail got him demoted. I also think he might be on his period so if anyone has an extra tampon i would ask you to plz lend it to lizzards. As for you lizzards jsut be glad you werent banned and jaiden wasnt to

mboyles

Back to top Go down

Someone please demote mboyles! agree and post on here if you agree Empty I agree mboyless should be demoted!

Post  Jaffacakes25 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Mboyles 1rst off when lizz killed Joseph1007 he got loot in gm he went in gm s to get the stuff then gm c. Then lizz
said hey you cant get loot in gm s then in gm c. somethin like that. But then Mboyles apperently mutes lizz he said it was staff disrespect... How though? He is saying what the rules are or whats fair and unfair. And getting muted. So if i go up to him it and say rules he mutes me.

Jaffacakes25

Back to top Go down

Someone please demote mboyles! agree and post on here if you agree Empty Mboyless

Post  mboyles Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:13 pm

no that wasn't what was disrespectful and i didnt pick up anything i cant pick up anything in gm

mboyles

Back to top Go down

Someone please demote mboyles! agree and post on here if you agree Empty Like i said.

Post  Jaffacakes25 Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:31 am

You were in gm c then u went into gm s and took it then back to gm c

Last edited by Jaffacakes25 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Jaffacakes25

Back to top Go down

Someone please demote mboyles! agree and post on here if you agree Empty See this

Post  Jaffacakes25 Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:38 am

I got you threatning us that we are wrong u wont get demoted. Someone please demote mboyles! agree and post on here if you agree 2013-011Someone please demote mboyles! agree and post on here if you agree 2013-011

Jaffacakes25

Back to top Go down

Someone please demote mboyles! agree and post on here if you agree Empty Mboyles got demoted :D

Post  Jaffacakes25 Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Mboyles got demoted! All we need now is to make the other people that left cuz of him come back

Jaffacakes25

Back to top Go down

Someone please demote mboyles! agree and post on here if you agree Empty Re: Someone please demote mboyles! agree and post on here if you agree

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down