I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMX blackmails

4 posters

Go down

FMX blackmails Empty FMX blackmails

Post  mboyles Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:57 pm

I am asking you ban Fmx because he was joking with foreverloading and he burned his god diamond sword. I nicely fixed it for him and he said if youdont give me full god armour i will report you for giving me the god sword. I then muted and jailed him for blackmail. The console let him out or someone did i was demoted and now a pauper. I was trying to be nice and he took it for granted and tried to get more and he tried multiple times before i jailed him. He is not a good player he tricks people and is not fair. I have watched him many times fly around with nodus when he wasnt supposed to. I would like to be premoted back to mod becuase i was running the server like a smart mod should. Pls ban FMX and remod lizzards and me. Both of us did nothing plz respond soon

Last edited by mboyles on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

mboyles

Back to top Go down

FMX blackmails Empty I agree

Post  xxtmixxtmoneyxx Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:07 pm

i definitly agree with what mboyles is saying he tried doing this to me the other day when i was with some other ihoneyi.com members, i think a tempban could do well

xxtmixxtmoneyxx

Back to top Go down

FMX blackmails Empty Agree

Post  deathblayde6 Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:16 pm

I find the FMX always blackmails other people when im on the server and it really pisses people off so PLEASE ban these people.

deathblayde6

Back to top Go down

FMX blackmails Empty Retard i have proof

Post  *Fmxriider_x Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Mboyles is really retareded i didnt do it when i was in his faction he gave me god armor axe pickaxe sword and after that he said Shhhhhhh REALLY???? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused Ya ummm bann this retard and he was giving al sorts of thing he put it in a chest I really think he sould he banned forveer ip banned ask anyone even lizz lizz wanted to buy it and i said no Check the concel i asked him for 1 and then he saaid ok not now later. Then he is grabbing his littel retarded friends to back him up. His is stupid you know i wioldnt do that honey ive know u longer than that stupid fony mod he sucks. Thank you for ur cooperation Evil or Very Mad

*Fmxriider_x

Back to top Go down

FMX blackmails Empty fmx

Post  mboyles Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:43 pm

fmx is mad becuase i wouldnt enchant tons of armor that i said i would to shut him up. It is my fault i shouldnt have told him i would do it. But i didnt that is all i did i said i will replace the stuff lost in the fire and then i didnt i did not do anything he tried to blackmail me lizz doesnt even agree with him. He was n my side last time i checked SAIL is on my side and everybody agrees FMX is a horrible player and he is rude to the players. Ask sail and lizz what they think they will both agree with me. Can you also plz remod me and lizz we have been waiting a while the console glitched up and demoted us

mboyles

Back to top Go down

FMX blackmails Empty Re: FMX blackmails

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum