I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look Demote Lizz

3 posters

Go down

Look Demote Lizz Empty Look Demote Lizz

Post  Jaffacakes25 Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Lizz keeps on muting me and then bans me. Just for killing him. He curses at me and others. If this is going to happen more I am leaving. As an admin of minestatus this is one of the reasons server get popular to down low. Keep this up and only 1person will be playing on it. I have seen these cause servers to get angry people. If this is what you are looking for i_honey_i, then Why just tell people to vote? This is why you said "I need to get more people on" More people come when there is no abuse. If you want to keep going like this it may be less than 3 months this server may just get shut down.

-----

Jaffacakes25

Back to top Go down

Look Demote Lizz Empty Re: Look Demote Lizz

Post  lizzardz Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Java, I am doing my job you kept on using caps I say no caps no caps hten again you don't listen when it is a rule to use no caps on rule 7 at warp pvp. second of all you kept on disrespecting me and ewardzo calling us name etc. then you call me a "hacker" which is a huge disrespect to a modderator man huge. Java have you not watched my video's and it does not show hacking your the only person that does not like me and your the only person that think Im a hacker. and the reason I banned you for 15mintues temp-ban is because yo ucalled me and ewardzo a son of bitch that what you called s Java please re-read the Rules at warp rules.
lizzardz
lizzardz

Back to top Go down

Post  nacho_slayer Tue May 28, 2013 10:06 am

Lizzardz is not bad, as I do make a series of me and legit_ace playing ihoneyi then uploading to YouTube I do see Lizzardz videos, he dosnt hack and I have never seen him abuse. Lizzardz is a great guy
nacho_slayer
nacho_slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum