I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reset map and make it into freebuild and make ranks back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Reset map and make it into freebuild and make ranks back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Reset map and make it into freebuild and make ranks back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Jaffacakes25 Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:15 am

I think the map should reset, and so should the server [style] to freebuild. And I think the ranks should reset because that way there are no fights. And no I am not saying this to reset ranks so then I can become admin... even though I want to "lol" and there is so much abuse with ranks that's why I think the ranks should reset

Jaffacakes25

Back to top Go down

Reset map and make it into freebuild and make ranks back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty YES I AGREE

Post  Jarmag2 Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:36 am

I AGREE WITH JAVA!

Jarmag2

Back to top Go down

Reset map and make it into freebuild and make ranks back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Reset map and make it into freebuild and make ranks back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  nacho_slayer Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 am

Why reset the ranks, why not just de-rank the abusers and almost 90% when iv been online and somebody Accuses a rank like mod and or admin of abusing their actually doing their job, it's just the players who don,t read or play by the rules
nacho_slayer
nacho_slayer

Back to top Go down

Reset map and make it into freebuild and make ranks back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Reset map and make it into freebuild and make ranks back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down