I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAP RESET PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD

3 posters

Go down

MAP RESET PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD Empty MAP RESET PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD

Post  cam_man1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:34 pm

MAP RESET PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD its getting boring and most people like my self want to have a new start..its boring know EVERONE has amazing armour waepons and tools and so much stuff...its getting boring D: a map reset would be a great!!..and maybe get read of warp xp and warp diamond :/ u might hat me but its wayyy yo easy for ppl to get good stuff fast! let them work for it...at the end of day...it is hardcore server not a give away server XD

cam_man1

Back to top Go down

MAP RESET PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD Empty Re: MAP RESET PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD

Post  Foreveriron Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:27 am

cam_man1 wrote:MAP RESET PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD its getting boring and most people like my self want to have a new start..its boring know EVERONE has amazing armour waepons and tools and so much stuff...its getting boring D: a map reset would be a great!!..and maybe get read of warp xp and warp diamond :/ u might hat me but its wayyy yo easy for ppl to get good stuff fast! let them work for it...at the end of day...it is hardcore server not a give away server XD
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Foreveriron

Back to top Go down

MAP RESET PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD Empty Re: MAP RESET PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD

Post  mboyles Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Yes that way we could get rid of all go swords and god stuff

mboyles

Back to top Go down

MAP RESET PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD Empty U DONT PVP U WOULD SAY THAT

Post  Foreveriron Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:14 pm

mboyles wrote:Yes that way we could get rid of all go swords and god stuff
U DONT PVP SO UR JUST GONNA TROLL US

Foreveriron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down