I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mboyles hacking watch how much times i get hit in the air

2 posters

Go down

mboyles hacking watch how much times i get hit in the air Empty mboyles hacking watch how much times i get hit in the air

Post  lizzardz Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:58 pm

watch this see how he is hacking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM3J8J7ZCdE he hits me about 2-3 times in the air at once
lizzardz
lizzardz

Back to top Go down

mboyles hacking watch how much times i get hit in the air Empty not a chance

Post  mboyles Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:19 pm

im not flying anywhere it doesnt say it anywhere your jsut trying to get me in trouble because we all cought you giving items to everyone

mboyles

Back to top Go down

mboyles hacking watch how much times i get hit in the air Empty Re: mboyles hacking watch how much times i get hit in the air

Post  lizzardz Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:33 am

Yes, i know that you were not lfying but when you hit 3 times in the air at once that means you have some type of modded clients on which allowed you to do that, it looked as if at tht part you forcefielding me cause i got hit 2 times in the air whree in the vid did i see you flying idk. But i deffinetly saw you forcefield
lizzardz
lizzardz

Back to top Go down

mboyles hacking watch how much times i get hit in the air Empty Re: mboyles hacking watch how much times i get hit in the air

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down