I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lizzardz cheating as mod

3 posters

Go down

Lizzardz cheating as mod Empty Lizzardz cheating as mod

Post  JustSomeAsian Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:22 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/17/64/46/73/2013-010.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/17/64/46/73/2013-012.jpg

Spawning in god items need to be banned. his faction has all these god items. he went rouge and shall be punished. there are rumors that he has a hack client. i have more screen caps if needed.
JustSomeAsian
JustSomeAsian

Back to top Go down

Lizzardz cheating as mod Empty Mboyles Agrees

Post  mboyles Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Yes Lizzardz is a horrible mod. He abuses and every time jaidee gets muted he unmutes him because they are friends. He hacks and uses focefield i think he and jaiden should be banned. As for you asian you are good but you made a mistake you took a picture using a hacked client. You have nodus enabled wich is not allowed dude. I vote Jaiden02 and Lizzardz be banned and thats 2 mods that say that and sail and nico will comment probably and make it where the entire staff agrees.

mboyles

Back to top Go down

Lizzardz cheating as mod Empty Re: Lizzardz cheating as mod

Post  lizzardz Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:36 pm

First of all I don't hack if you have watched my video's. and second of all Just becaue I have 10 sets of protection IV doesn't mean I spawned them in lets do the math 6x4=24 24x10= 240 ok so ispend 240k in armor so please relize that i didnt spawn this in
lizzardz
lizzardz

Back to top Go down

Post  JustSomeAsian Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:03 pm

mboyles wrote:Yes Lizzardz is a horrible mod. He abuses and every time jaidee gets muted he unmutes him because they are friends. He hacks and uses focefield i think he and jaiden should be banned. As for you asian you are good but you made a mistake you took a picture using a hacked client. You have nodus enabled wich is not allowed dude. I vote Jaiden02 and Lizzardz be banned and thats 2 mods that say that and sail and nico will comment probably and make it where the entire staff agrees.
yes indeed i have nodus but then again this isnt my computer. mine had broke when my dog peed on it and my friend like to use nodus. i let him use my mc account till i get my computer.
JustSomeAsian
JustSomeAsian

Back to top Go down

Lizzardz cheating as mod Empty reply for lizzard abuses

Post  horribly Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:27 am

yah we'll lizard, saying that "I dont use nodus as you can see in my videos" doesnt really prove much because I know a lot of people who disable their nodus and then record. I'm just saying but i_honey_i will make the decision himself.

horribly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down