I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lizzardz for modplus

Go down

lizzardz for modplus Empty lizzardz for modplus

Post  lizzardz Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Name: James Moore

Skype(yes or no): No, not atm cause it the launcher for it just won't keep on working for some odd reason

What position are you applying for: I am applying for modplus

Why should we choose you?(Be Specific): I don't want to be cliche and say the typical "I want to be Mod so I can help the server and ban hackers" Yes, that is good, but being a Moderator is all about being very active on the server and helping. Staying committed is key, and I put time and effort into ihoneyi to make it as enjoyable as possible for not just everyone else but me as well.

Now, I've noticed that a major problem of ihoneyi is pvp logging, yet it is SO hard to bring justice because screenshots won't do. I've gotten a new laptop, and with it, I can record beautifully. catching anyone breaking the rule. And if I do make an incorrect judgement or a right call, I will have video proof to back it up. I think that while being a Mod, having proof is vital. Although it is not an official rule in ihoneyi, I will make sure that I provide proof for bans I make to lessen controversy bans.

In addition, I frequently welcome players, and try to make the frantic pvp environment as friendly as possible and as fun for everyone else who plays.

I apologize for writing so much, I listened to Imagine Dragons while I was writing this, so I felt like I was on a roll. And this is my Modplus Application, I've been mod for about a month.

How long have you been playing minecraft: for about 2 years now since 1.7.3

Do you know any computer languages(like java): Yes, I do

Do you know how to code plugins: yes

How mature are you(1-10)(Explain): I would say on a mature scale that I am an 8 because say if someone is talking back being mean to me I just ignore but at times it really just gets in my head and It just gets annoying. No terhe are not times when i am mad I am really happy most of the time on the server. Yes I hope you guys took your time to read this - lizzardz
lizzardz
lizzardz

Back to top Go down