I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lizzardz for mod again I was mod before the server got off!

Go down

lizzardz for mod again I was mod before the server got off! Empty lizzardz for mod again I was mod before the server got off!

Post  lizzardz Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:48 pm

.Name:James Moore
Skype:Sorry i dont have skype cause for some reason it doesnt work on my pc

What posiotion am i applying for?well as you can see in the title i am applying for modderator cause i feel that their should be more mods on then just dude80 and I_dude_I and people in the game love my personality and of course i am an over achiever .

Why should we chose you?You guys should chose me cause i have been modderator in 2 servers admin in 1 the ones i was modd on shadycraft 3rd gen and frostcast.net(a hunger games server) but im not modderator in their servers any more cause i got bored of those server and i would like to be modd in new 1's and as i said i am an over achiever in every server i play i have a great personality and i will also be very honest and loyal to the owner and admins on this server.

how long have i been playing minecraft for? Ive been playing minecraft since 1.7.3 so i would say over a year now and i am on daily most the time if not i am working.
do I know computer language? Well i kind of know some computer language
do i know how to code plugins:Yes most basic ones and advanced ones

i would rate myself as a 8 in maturity cause sometimes if my building gets destroyed in minecraft i get mad only sometimes but other than that im perfect im also known as Thanks4Trying but people also call me lizzardz Thanks .

one more thing i would like to add is how people think of me on the server:they think of me as an enthusiastic ready to learn person Now my personality well i haven't had any trouble in this server cause everybody's so nice to me and im so nice to them to the community is so supportive to me and as i am to them.I am also very loyal,honest, and best of all i play Daily which means i play 24/7 need help who you gonna call lizzardz/Thanks4Trying so bye everybody and I am back again for more helping on ihoneyi I know the server was off for a while but i was an orginal mod I just want my current rank back Very Happy.
lizzardz
lizzardz

Back to top Go down

lizzardz for mod again I was mod before the server got off! Empty Re: lizzardz for mod again I was mod before the server got off!

Post  lizzardz Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:52 pm

I was playing on this server for about 11 months in total befoer server went down
lizzardz
lizzardz

Back to top Go down