I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P IhoneyI

Go down

R.I.P IhoneyI Empty R.I.P IhoneyI

Post  nacho_slayer Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:58 am

so it's been almost 2 years since the server has died i guess you could say, non of the IP's are working but id say the server officially died late 2013 though. I joined either late 2012 or early 2013 on an account called beatles_ph which i soon stopped using and started using my main which was known as nacho_slayer. IhoneyI was and will always be the best server i've ever played on and invested the most time on, i miss coming home everyday to play on the server and talk with everyone and just play on the server and i'm sure my mate Legit_ace would say the same. This server was pretty much my life for most of 2013 haha, that's pretty sad and lame Smile . I believed i filmed over 140 episodes for a ihoneyi youtube series but only released about 4. I have atleast a good 3GB of screenshots somewhere on my old computer and i might make up a tumblr and post them all their for people see at some point but for now i'd like to say my farewell to the server and i'm sure the frequent players that used to come on with me would miss the server to.

R.I.P IhoneyI 2012-2014
nacho_slayer ~ 07.10.2016
(heres 3 photos i could find on my current computer, i'll get on my old computer soon and find the folders)

R.I.P IhoneyI Ihoney12
R.I.P IhoneyI Ihoney11
R.I.P IhoneyI Ihoney10
nacho_slayer
nacho_slayer

Back to top Go down