I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nacho_slayer for SuperAdmin

Go down

nacho_slayer for SuperAdmin Empty nacho_slayer for SuperAdmin

Post  nacho_slayer Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:06 pm

age (13)
country (australia)
i have been playing on the server for ages, i used to be beatles_ph then a long story so then i became nacho_slayer, iv seen a lot of stuff on server and iv made my way up the ranks, i dont abuse or dupe or hack, i just enjoy the server and the game and been part of the community. Im sensible and can help anybody in the community, i will follow the rules also i dont think the admins are on very much and im on when ever i can possibly go online... well il let you know more about me so they community knows me better, my real name is kyle and i live in Western Australia, i make animations and i thats what i enjoy, im not an A student im just an average student so im happy, im not popular but im well known, i dont take drugs and dont want to and i enjoy playing minecraft and playing and mixing with the community of ihoneyi, enough said about me all im asking and saying is could i please become a admin for the server, iv played for a long time and been a good member of the community.
~nacho_slayer
nacho_slayer
nacho_slayer

Back to top Go down