I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lag probably

2 posters

Go down

Lag probably Empty Lag probably

Post  Danilka1405 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:13 pm

I teleported to boss_bouii123 and I saw mboyles and I think I was lagging or he was hacking. Lag probably 2013-012
Danilka1405
Danilka1405

Back to top Go down

Lag probably Empty Its More likely Hack. Sorry mboyles.

Post  Danilka1405 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:45 am

I was at wherever boss_bouii123 was when I tpaed to him and I saw mboyles just like that AFK and its was going on and on and on and on. Then I decided to take a screen shot of it and report him and I realized he had a egg in his hand and I remember he told me

"The only way to get eggs is to dupe them" mboyles said. Then I was shocked Shocked  when i saw him holding the eggs so I asumed he duped them eggs because he told me so. There is like no other way to get eggs unless you have looting 9999999999 on your sword.

I want him to confess like I duped or else if IhoneyI reads this ihoney might ban him and deop him and will thank me for saying so Razz Very Happy. And mboyles I was willing to get rid of the stuff I duped but you didn't let me I wanted to prove that I will get rid of it and I was going to mine the chests and put lava under. So anyways I want mboyles to confess and i don't care if he is embarrassed or shy like this Embarassed Embarassed .

mboyles is a good super admin. Im just mad that he banned me for dupe and didn't think about himself and by the way he says he doesn't dupe because he has enough stuff and he gets "enough stuff" by duping I think.

-Danilka1408
Danilka1405
Danilka1405

Back to top Go down

Lag probably Empty Re: Lag probably

Post  mboyles Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:47 pm

First I have to to have any X-ray to catch people xraying. I have a hacked client I built and it does not have sprint hacks. And also if you have game mode you can hold an egg in your hand you just can't spawn it. That's how I had it. Your ban is permanent. You are only 8 and you lied on your application. You cannot be a mod at that age.

mboyles

Back to top Go down

Lag probably Empty :( age wrong.

Post  Danilka1405 Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:25 pm

I just turned 9 so um why perm i didn't know you needed hacks. You could have told me before I posted it you should have told everyone why you needed them. Then I wouldn't have posted it Razz.
Danilka1405
Danilka1405

Back to top Go down

Lag probably Empty Re: Lag probably

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum