I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst Admin (Asian)

3 posters

Go down

Worst Admin (Asian) Empty Worst Admin (Asian)

Post  Danilka1405 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Asian always abuses. I will confess I disrespected him right now but he banned me for 1 frickin hour. That is what I call disrespect. He could have banned me for 20 min and I would be writing right now. He is disrespect himself. I did confess but he banned me for a long time and he has harsh feeling to ban me for that long I would not ban anyone for that acually. I would mute them for 5 min and be done with it and make it the past. But No Asian just had to ban me for 1 hour. Not 20 minutes. 1 DANG HOUR. I could have been muted for 45 minutes and I wouldn't unmute myself I would just take it and make it the past. I wouldn't care at all. Asian is the worst SuperAdmin ever and I think most of everyone agrees with me.
Danilka1405
Danilka1405

Back to top Go down

Worst Admin (Asian) Empty Re: Worst Admin (Asian)

Post  JustSomeAsian Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Danilka1405 wrote:Asian always abuses. I will confess I disrespected him right now but he banned me for 1 frickin hour. That is what I call disrespect. He could have banned me for 20 min and I would be writing right now. He is disrespect himself. I did confess but he banned me for a long time and he has harsh feeling to ban me for that long I would not ban anyone for that acually. I would mute them for 5 min and be done with it and make it the past. But No Asian just had to ban me for 1 hour. Not 20 minutes. 1 DANG HOUR. I could have been muted for 45 minutes and I wouldn't unmute myself I would just take it and make it the past. I wouldn't care at all. Asian is the worst SuperAdmin ever and I think most of everyone agrees with me.
First of all you kept disrespecting me for no reason. And 1 hour isnt long also. ive noticed in recent post you have acted the same in every post you have dont. also i never even abuse as you state that i do. i actually enjoy to join the server and maintain order, you tried to start an uproar. i even stated in the server that you were disrespecting a staff member that is a higher rank then you, then you said "i dont care shut up". You stated that you muted yourself but if that was to happen you wouldnt of said anything in chat.

[PROOF]
Worst Admin (Asian) 2013-010

Worst Admin (Asian) 2013-011

Worst Admin (Asian) 2013-012
JustSomeAsian
JustSomeAsian

Back to top Go down

Post  Fetzer Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:44 pm

Danilka1405 wrote:Asian always abuses. I will confess I disrespected him right now but he banned me for 1 frickin hour. That is what I call disrespect. He could have banned me for 20 min and I would be writing right now. He is disrespect himself. I did confess but he banned me for a long time and he has harsh feeling to ban me for that long I would not ban anyone for that acually. I would mute them for 5 min and be done with it and make it the past. But No Asian just had to ban me for 1 hour. Not 20 minutes. 1 DANG HOUR. I could have been muted for 45 minutes and I wouldn't unmute myself I would just take it and make it the past. I wouldn't care at all. Asian is the worst SuperAdmin ever and I think most of everyone agrees with me.
Ok so let me get this straight you get an hour time-out, and you're going to cry about it. PLEASE enlighten me about your life to where you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING else to do with your self for an hour. Maybe you can freshen up since it sounds like you are un able to do crap away from a computer. And let me just guess how old you are. 11, maybe? You sure do sound like a kid, but it is Minecraft so that is understandable. Your hour is obviously over so deal with it cry about something worth crying for. Untill then stop taking up space /thread

Fetzer

Back to top Go down

Worst Admin (Asian) Empty Fine whatever

Post  Danilka1405 Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:17 pm

you right :PI just want to get this over with so you win I lose winner, loser. :Pidc.

-Danilka
Danilka1405
Danilka1405

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down