I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop it guys

3 posters

Go down

Stop it guys Empty Stop it guys

Post  mboyles Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Im sick and tired of everyone on the server hacking, cheating, abusing, being disrespectful, duping items, and pvp logging. If i was to ban anyone who did these things like im supposed to the server would be deserted because all of you are doing one of the above. From now on No Slack Mods/Admins. If you see any of this going down plz report to me what you have found and we will discuss as a Group. As An IHONEYI Family of Mods and Admins. Im tired of no compromise on the server. If you do something like ban or mute you need to have another Admin agree with you. That was i dont get on the server and have 40 people muted and all asking me to unmute. And As For PLAYERS if you are caught doing one of these things there is from now on a NO TOLERANCE toward these things. If you are caught the penalties are higher and you WONT get out of it. Im pissed of that all these horrible people are making Lincolns server into complete horse poop. This is besides the point but Lincoln I would like to apply for CO-Owner we need someone online allot that has some power your never on and people need you or "someone else" for allot of things. Thats why i would like to apply. I just lately hit 1000 hours on the server. thats allot of time ive spent and thats allot of devotion to the server. Please ihoneyi we need someone in charge that will be online and i would like to be that person. Thank You.

mboyles

Back to top Go down

Stop it guys Empty Re: Stop it guys

Post  nacho_slayer Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Go check Out assaults f home, half of it's made of bedrock, I questioned him he said it wasn't him, I have my home set there if u want to core inspect,
nacho_slayer
nacho_slayer

Back to top Go down

Stop it guys Empty Mboyles

Post  mboyles Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:49 pm

There are no rules ruling against bedrock but I cannot even place it so idk. I cannot place it in creative nd I cannot place it with world edit so honey must have done it. I made a jail faction out of bedrock a whole back. Does it look like a big jail above ground with a courtyard. If so that's my old base

mboyles

Back to top Go down

Stop it guys Empty You know mboyles

Post  Danilka1405 Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:41 pm

You said to report a bad Mod/Admin. You banned me for 4 months and then for me not knowing you need hacks on the server you just perm ban me for no reason you should be demoted and I hope ihoney realizes that i'm banned and she will unban me and you might be demoted and if you get demote YAY and if not then I CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE EVER BORN and I hope you have a bad life.

-Danilka Smile
Danilka1405
Danilka1405

Back to top Go down

Stop it guys Empty Danilka if you wanna talk?

Post  mboyles Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:51 am

If you wanna talk about getting unbanned then PM me on skype @ w7onb1

mboyles

Back to top Go down

Stop it guys Empty Not working. :P

Post  Danilka1405 Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:02 am

You skype @ w7onb1 is not working. I tryied 3 different ways so tell me you skype name or email and it might work.

-Danilka1408
Danilka1405
Danilka1405

Back to top Go down

Stop it guys Empty Re: Stop it guys

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down