I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

faction trading

Go down

faction trading Empty faction trading

Post  nacho_slayer Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:07 am

Hi nacho_slayer here, i have created and it is a now officially a warp, it is called factiontrade. factiontrade is a castle with 8x8 stalls of what you can advertise your faction and trade ( sell or buy ) with each other. As their is no official way of to trade item in ihoneyi there is a rule of no scamming. if your are scammed please report it on the forums or tell mboyles.
this will be taken seriously from mboyles and i will try do what i can but as i am limited as i am a mod. the warp is /warp factiontrade

The stalls are used for advertising your faction ( to make it more popular ) and to trade/buy and sell items with out shops,
( just don't scam ) and remeber when your trading/ buying or selling the seller has to make money from the item. example: if you make a diamond sword and price of one sword at shop costs $50, then the seller could sell it for $100-$150 because he need to make money from the item but lets say he sells it for $250 without enchants then thats scamming.

with faction advertising please do not abuse other factions, as this is just a-way of advertising your faction dosent mean go say some other faction sucks sh#t. I have made this warp so factions can be shown and advertised and so players can actually make some amount of money from making items and selling.

thank you and all this couldn't of been possible without mboyles, thx man you're the best.
created by nacho_slayer bounce
nacho_slayer
nacho_slayer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum