I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingharu's Minecraft application for mod.

3 posters

Go down

Kingharu's Minecraft application for mod. Empty Kingharu's Minecraft application for mod.

Post  King Haru Fri May 31, 2013 6:26 pm

n Game name: kingharu

Skype(yes or no): Yes i have skype.

What position are you applying for: Moderator.

Why should we choose you?(Be Specific): You should choose me because i have never disobeyed the rules of the server, and i at the momant have the rank builder. I have helped lot's of people with there plot's some of there name's are e.g Christi546 with his pvparena Legit_Ace with a piston door for his plot. Kingalfiethebad pixelart diamond swords on his wall's. I have also made a video on this server and i have alot of friend's on the server. Another reason is that i am the rank Mod on the other ihoneyi server ihoneyi.com and i have not abused swore broke the rules or overused my power's i have tempbanned people that have done thing's that break the rules for a reasonable amount of time and no-one on that server has complained that i am a bad mod. If i here anything that sound's wrong going on i will tpa to the person and ask them question's about what has happened and find out the solution or the punishment.

How long have you been playing minecraft: I have played minecraft for around 2 year's now.

Do you know any computer languages(like java): Unfortunatly not But i could learn if i needed.

Do you know how to code plugins: Yes but sometime's my computer can be faulty with them.

How mature are you(1-10)(Explain): About 8-9 Because i don't swear at all because i feel that it hurt's there feeling's and if it hurt's there feeling's it hurt's mine too. I don't really get angry over people doing thing's that i don't like because i would just say politely that i prefer it another way or something. And i wouldn't abuse my power's by banning or kicking people for thing's that are silly and are not the main reason's for a ban or kick.

Any other info: Some more info is that i have my own server that is a hamachi bukkit server because my router is unable to let me port forward but about 5 people go onto my server daily so i would know how to be a good member of staff i have also been Headadmin on reeve's sever and i follow the rule's on there aswell as i do on ihoneyi. Overall i think that i would be a good mod because i know the rule's and i would promise to anyone that i would not dare disobey them i also know what reason's people need a ban for.

And please if you need to know anything else just reply to this application and ask or contact me in game my minecraft name is kingharu or even on skype harry.riley5 Thankyou and i hope you accept my application Kingharu.

King Haru

Back to top Go down

Kingharu's Minecraft application for mod. Empty Thankyou

Post  christi546 Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:42 am

Thankyou for help building my plot i think you should have MOD!

christi546

Back to top Go down

Kingharu's Minecraft application for mod. Empty Re: Kingharu's Minecraft application for mod.

Post  lizzardz Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:22 pm

I believe that your app is still on PENDING your answer may come in a couple of days or mabye a couple of weeks but just try to patient.
-Lizzardz
lizzardz
lizzardz

Back to top Go down

Kingharu's Minecraft application for mod. Empty Re: Kingharu's Minecraft application for mod.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down