I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horriblynice application for trial mod

Go down

Horriblynice application for trial mod Empty Horriblynice application for trial mod

Post  horriblynice Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Name: Kian Sidi (key-in) (see-dee) IGN:Horriblynice

Skype(yes or no): yes

What position are you applying for: Trial mod

Why should we choose you?(Be Specific): We'll I am a honest person. When someone wants me to do something I can always trust them to count on me. Im very trust worthy. I also ever abuse and I'm a great pvp-er Very Happy. I know for a fact that people on the server will say no but i just want i honey's decision. Why would people say no? Its because i probably killed them XD. Why did i kill them? It's because I Love to PVP Razz. Sorry If I killed you guys, Dont take it to harshly but i'm just a boy who enjoys to fight other players.

How long have you been playing minecraft: 1.2.5

Do you know any computer languages(like java):yes

Do you know how to code plugins: I have had experience with making kits on my server and have edited some of my plugins. But in other words, Sometimes I do and sometimes I dont.

How mature are you(1-10)(Explain): 10.5 I'm the most mature person in school. When I was a kid, my mature level was about 1. But when growing up I've matured really quickly. I don't "Troll", and I know when to make jokes and when not to. But I do have a sense of humor.

Any other info: As of today on Feburary 13th, 2013 I will not play oh I honey I for forty days because of religious reasons. My shop has not been open yet so please don't close it or affect any of my stuff. I'll find out if I am trial mod or not on March 25th Very Happy bye!!!

horriblynice

Back to top Go down