I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone please demod mboyles from his actions

Go down

Someone please demod mboyles from his actions Empty Someone please demod mboyles from his actions

Post  lizzardz Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:55 am

Based from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yesn09_y08 please someone take actions on mboyles
lizzardz
lizzardz

Back to top Go down

Someone please demod mboyles from his actions Empty Re: Someone please demod mboyles from his actions

Post  Mboyles! Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:01 am

First of all that was before i took it
Second of all no one said he couldnt have them i had to take your word which isnt reliable
Third i did take it and it was thrown away
Fourth he did not leech anyone he was wearing it at home and Jaiden punched him
Fifth you can see jaiden spamming in the chat
Six you went all over IhoneyI.com and advertised your Youtube channel
Seventh do you not see his mods in the bottom left corner
Eight he is a bad mod and not realiable
Your Argument Is Invalid

Mboyles!

Back to top Go down

Someone please demod mboyles from his actions Empty Re: Someone please demod mboyles from his actions

Post  lizzardz Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:11 am

As you watch my vid you find out all the truth mboyles so please don't post fake things down on comments if we already have proof of you
lizzardz
lizzardz

Back to top Go down

Post  lizzardz Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:13 am

Really he ddin't have leech? watch my video mboyles and you will see that he has +6 and +2 leech on his stone pickaxe you were saying you already took it away from him and about 10 mins later it still wasn't taken away I hope smeone takes actions on mboyles
lizzardz
lizzardz

Back to top Go down

Post  mboyles! Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:48 am

yes i did take it i told you i would and i did and it was after i told you i was because i was skyping him and he was argueing i have 6 people that know the truth who say your lying so idc. Honey knows that i wouldnt do that

mboyles!

Back to top Go down

Post  lizzardz Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:24 am

Yea u say you wouldn't do that but the proof is in the video so yea
lizzardz
lizzardz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down