I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobyles abuseing for the 5th time :P

4 posters

Go down

Mobyles abuseing for the 5th time :P Empty Mobyles abuseing for the 5th time :P

Post  *Fmxriider_x Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:54 pm

MBoyles is abusing he muted me for greifing his f home and saying greifeing his land and saying i cant greif it it is not aloud. Please bann this retarded fool. We have people what know he's abusing Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

*Fmxriider_x

Back to top Go down

Mobyles abuseing for the 5th time :P Empty Re: Mobyles abuseing for the 5th time :P

Post  lizzardz Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Ya thats what i heard also from someone else so mabye mboyles should get demoted if he is doing these things Neutral
lizzardz
lizzardz

Back to top Go down

Mobyles abuseing for the 5th time :P Empty Re:Mboyles abusing for the 5th time :P

Post  *Fmxriider_x Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Ya i agree de mod him he abuses 24/7 Mad

*Fmxriider_x

Back to top Go down

Mobyles abuseing for the 5th time :P Empty haha

Post  mboyles Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:01 pm

i have not been abusing i have been using the rules and you get mad when i tell you not to greif protected areas and you get mad becasue i jail you for greifing protected areas and lizz you jsut heard that i havnt done anything

mboyles

Back to top Go down

Mobyles abuseing for the 5th time :P Empty Re:Mboyles abusing for the 5th time :P

Post  *Fmxriider_x Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Ur mad cause i greifed ur faction Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing it was so funny me and shado did it and now u say it is protected areas?
lol!

*Fmxriider_x

Back to top Go down

Mobyles abuseing for the 5th time :P Empty yeah i Agree

Post  immortal Mon May 20, 2013 11:05 pm

He abuses so god damm much it gets annoying lol! and pisses me off Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

immortal

Back to top Go down

Mobyles abuseing for the 5th time :P Empty Re: Mobyles abuseing for the 5th time :P

Post  nacho_slayer Tue May 28, 2013 9:47 am

I have seen him abusing on YouTube videos but mboyles is a nice guy, I'm not sure what to belive
nacho_slayer
nacho_slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down