I Honey I Minecraft Forum
New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Server Ip is: IhoneyI.com:25577
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurgashurg continuously making it impossible to be on the server

2 posters

Go down

Hurgashurg continuously making it impossible to be on the server Empty Hurgashurg continuously making it impossible to be on the server

Post  deathblayde6 Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:34 pm

I am the leader of the Blades and have a simple faction. Once the faction Hurgashurg found our base they attempted to raid us and they where failing (because i had prepared for attempted raids and closing up all of the entraces to my base. I had four members than and everyone knew all the members of hurgashurg had used skype to continuosly attempt to raid a place which was normal. We all figured they would leave after a while but then as they were at our doors we recieved a message saying "Your faction has been disbanded" we had no idea that an accidental chunk of land had been claimed in a no claim zone and immediately hurgashurg killed everyone. We then left the server for many hours and came back to rebuild our faction home as we have been raided many times but not like this. After about a day of rebuilding we soon discovered they had once we disbanded placed there homes in our /f home and spawn killed us. We now continuously find them attacking us and not allowing us to spawn in our own homes. We have thought of trying to move but we do not feel we should or can move when they kill all of the Blades as soon as we spawn. They refuse to leave us alone and always are on and using glitches such as the enderpearl glitch to enter our home. I believe that something should be done to make them leave us for good because they take advantage of every unfair situation and have forced us to give them our stuff and never leave. I wish that i could do something against them but none can kill them when they have 125 enchanted for everything. Please think of a way to get rid of them so we can just live in our own faction.

deathblayde6

Back to top Go down

Hurgashurg continuously making it impossible to be on the server Empty Youknowwho's reply

Post  Youknowwho007 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:47 am

We can be allied factions. My faction is called Mystery, and if they are not on you should go live near us. (we live in the sky so no-one can raid us) living in the sky is a good idea because not much people will notice it and plus if they do you should protect at least 10 metres away from your base so they cant just fly up with blocks being placed underneath them because your base has been claimed by your faction. Also if they do you can destroy the blocks they put down after you push them off and kill them with a bow! it is a really good technique and we have only had a few raids by people being teleported up here but still if you never tpaccept in there you will probably never get raided. hope this helps!
Sincerely,
Youknowwho007

Youknowwho007

Back to top Go down